“There is no point in wisdom” (without the gospel)
- Date: 28 February 2016
- Preacher: Dan Martin
- Bible Passage: Ecclesiastes 1.12-18
- Sermon Series: Ecclesiastes: The End of Meaninglessness
- Permalink: https://tynesidechurch.org/sermon/there-is-no-point-in-wisdom-without-the-gospel/
- ‘There is no point – things never change’; ‘having more wisdom just brings more sorrow’. Have you ever felt what Solomon expressed here? Do you know people who talk this way?
- How is the gospel the guarantee of change, purpose, and joy? How would you explain this to someone talking/feeling as Solomon does here?
- Read 2 Corinthians 4.7-11; how is the Christian able to live and feel ‘in two worlds at once’?