God will judge the righteous and the wicked
- Date: 10 April 2016
- Preacher: Dan Martin
- Bible Passage: Ecclesiastes 3.16-4.3
- Sermon Series: Ecclesiastes: The End of Meaninglessness
- Permalink: https://tynesidechurch.org/sermon/god-will-judge-the-righteous-and-the-wicked/
- How does the gospel enable and empower the Christian respond to wickedness?
- ‘God will judge the righteous and the wicked, for there is a time for every matter ‘ (v17). How is Jesus’ resurrection the proof of this (see Acts 17.31)?
- See Psalm 8. How does it help us form a Biblical view of what it means to be human?